COMING SOON !

Welcome to the internet home of Axel Reeves, PI!

 

"This, my friend, is only the beginning..." - (name the psychopath...)


Axel Reeves is a private investigator in (someplace), Florida who works on extraordinary cases that the police and FBI either won't take, or have had no luck in solving. He's technically a retired FBI Special Agent at 30 years old - and he has a talent for undercover work, where the majority of his cases land him.

With the help of his best friends of 30 years, Luke and Morgan, Axel faces some of the most dangerous criminals, (mobsters, cartels and a multitude of serial killers) and manages to bring them down when no one else seems capable - though sometimes it comes at a personal cost.

Now I'm welcoming you to join me on Axel's adventures - where ever they may take us. I've got a vision for the first few books I plan to write - the first of which will be coming out on Amazon in early May as a Kindle exclusive! There will be a free promotional period, and it will also be available via Kindle Unlimited - so take advantage of the savings!

I'll be updating again relatively soon - I'm working on getting someone to draw Axel for me (I'm great with Photoshop, horrible with drawing! >.<), as well as a couple flash-fiction posts that will give you a look into Axel's life as a Private Investigator.

I really hope that over time you come to love this character, and his friends and family, as much as I do! If you want to support the release of "Let the Chase Begin: An Axel Reeves Short" then check out my "Coffee Fund"! Also, if you contribute, or if you subscribe to this blog, you'll get a link to the Kindle book during the FREE promotional period!)

 Thank you for supporting my venture into the literary world of fiction - as a writer, it's been a dream to write my own stories, and I'm extremely excited to take this leap away from news reporting and blogging! I think this is going to be one of the best experiences and I hope it is for all of you as well!

Peace out for now!

- - - Julia Granowicz-Johnson

Comments